NEWS: 🇰🇪 Kenya President William Ruto explained yesterday how Elon Musk's @Starlink has created competition, causing existing players like Safaricom to provide better services






NEWS: 🇰🇪 Kenya President William Ruto explained yesterday how Elon Musk's @Starlink has created competition, causing existing players like Safaricom to provide better services.

“I have my CEO for Safaricom – Sometimes he's not very happy with me for bringing other characters like Elon Musk and others into the space. I keep encouraging Peter that competition makes you keep ahead and he's been doing pretty well, I must admit, he's really upped his game.”

US-Kenya Business and Investment Roundtable in New York on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly.


https://x.com/ajtourville/status/1838590692379234333?s=19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seizure of Allocation to States and LGAs: Get the Facts Right

FULL TEXT OF NATIONAL BROADCAST BY PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU ON THE 64TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA OCTOBER 1, 2024

The Advantages and Disadvantages of CNG-Powered Vehicles